9306C-HM1C Hydraulically-Driven, Cast Iron Centrifugal Pumps
Pentair Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open center, closed center, and load-sensing systems)
- Port sizes: 2" NPT inlet, 1-1⁄2" NPT outlet
- Max Gallons Per Minute: 207
- Max PSI: 130
- Housing: cast iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – Nylon
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic standard
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: HM1C: 13 gpm
- Max. motor psi: 3000 continuous duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip PTFE and case drain available